Working For Us
Rewards and Benefits
Herts Rewards is the online and benefits system where county council employees can access:
- Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution of 20.6% salary, the LGPS contribution rates are increased annually on 1st April in line with the CPI inflation rate for the previous September and Death in Service = 3 x salary
- Relocation packages for eligible employees
Great holiday entitlement, for Chief Officers & PMB annual leave entitlement is 33 days per annum and for PMC is 28 days pay annum
Flexible working - helping you find work/ life balance
- everyday shopping
- restaurants and cinemas
- days out, holidays and travel
- insurance (including health insurance).
- Discounts at local companies
- Onsite events and activities
- Discounted local travel.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buy additional annual leave
- Lease cars
- Car loans and season ticket loans.
- Carewell – free expert advice, support and specialist counselling
- Onsite wellbeing activities and support groups
- Discounts at local gyms
- Health / dental cash plans and optical care
- Free independent financial advice
- Credit unions
- Access to resources on mental, physical and financial wellbeing
- Employee health and wellbeing champions.
For more information on our rewards and benefits, click here.